- Use the Select Benchmark dropdown to choose a benchmark
- The view can be Filtered using the Company (shift-click to for multiple companies), Class and Drives (one selection each) filters. Make your selection(s) and click the Filter button to filter the view. Click the Clear button to bring back all products.
Note: Atom = Intel Atom, uP = General purpose processor, SoC = Application specific processor, often ARM-based.
-N indicates number of processor cores.
- Features Button: Check the boxes to the left of up to four products and click to see product features.
- Benchmark Summary Button: Check the box to the left of one product and click the Benchmark Summary button to see all benchmark test results.
- Price Performance Button: Click the Price Performance button to see products plotted by Price vs. Performance
- Mousing over a bar will show the lowest product price. Clicking the bar will show other prices.
- Clicking on the product description will take you to the related review.
Archived products are hidden by default.
Click [Switch to show] to reveal, [Hide them] to hide.
NOTE! Only tests with the same color bars are directly comparable!
See this article for advice on how to choose a NAS.
See this shorter article for advice on how to choose a NAS.